Fire Risk Assessments
Fire Safety Risk Assessments – Ensure compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Did you know that since 2006 it has been a requirement for the responsible person within a business to carry/have carried out a fire risk assessment? We can help, our NEBOSH qualified assessor will visit your business and carry out an extensive survey of the building and identify any hazards. You will then receive a full detailed report including recommendations and how to implement them.
The fire safety risk assessment will include the following:
- Fire hazards and ignition sources such as electrics, smoking, cooking and the risk of arson
- Storage and housekeeping
- Outside contractors and Hot Works provision
- Escape Routes and Means of Escape
- Signs & Notices
- Means of Raising the Alarm
- Portable Fire Equipment
- Emergency Plan
- Staff Training
- Disabled Persons & Visitors
- Access for Fire Fighters
- Record Keeping for ALL of the above
- A recommendation and suggested solutions to any of the matters arising as a result of the assessment.